Skin polishing is simply a special type of exfoliation technique that removes the dead cells that accumulate on the surface of the skin. It thus allows new, healthy cells to come to the surface, which make the skin to look smooth, soft and glowing. Skin polishing typically uses special ingredients that attempt to get a more even effect all over the skin, and may combine both types of exfoliation. For example, it may use special crystals, which will be followed by a chemical exfoliant. In addition, there will often be some kind of moisturization and toning performed as part of the procedure.
Our skin polishing is done by applying crushed diamond crystals with heavy pressure with a hand to go deeper into the skin. These diamond crystals will help to exfoliate the skin. The entire skin polishing procedure takes about 10 minute after which a face mask is applied and left on the skin for 20 minutes. The mask is removed and this is followed by the application of Vitamin C which is left on the skin for 2-3 hours. The result is instantaneous but minimum of 3 sittings is required to achieve best results.
• Main benefit of Skin polishing is it gives a lighter tone and fresh look to the skin.
• Skin polishing procedure also takes care of the fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes.
• Skin polishing benefit also includes lightening of scars and marks on the skin.
• Skin polishing has no side effects.
• Skin polishing is a non surgical procedure and requires no anaesthetic
• Skin polishing or Microdermabrasion is applicable and effective on all skin type
• Cost effective treatment.
Normal activities can be resumed immediately after the skin polishing procedure. Immediate sun exposure should be avoided following the treatment and a sunscreen should be applied on the skin for enduring results.